Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trail of Terror


Brian: “If you need someone, you can grab me.”

Katie: “You want me to grab you?”


If you want a terrifying time, the Trail of Terror is not the scariest place to go. I had a great time, but I really didn’t get all that scared. Maybe it was because I had Brian to “grab” onto? The most terrifying part of the whole experience was how close the characters would come up to us. They weren’t that scary looking. But when the H1N1 virus is floating around, a stranger coming up and staring you in the eyes at three inches away can be one of the most frightening experiences. More frightening than the poor guy who had to keep singing karaoke until people got drunk enough to want to participate. I don’t think many people were drinking that night because it was still the same sad soul singing when we left.


My favorite part of the Trail of Terror was the hayride. Brian broke the wind for Andria, Tom, and me as the tractor pulled us through the woods and the scary mechanical beasts popping out towards us.


Although I have mentioned that Trail of Terror is not the scariest place to go, I must admit that at times I did get freaked and jumped. And I also said stupid things to the characters that got in my face, which is something I tend to do when people mess with me. I’m sorry crazy lady that wanted to play a game with me in which you would kill me with your giant knife, but I rather would have liked to play monopoly.


The mechanical monster at the entrance impressed me. It cried out in a sad tone.


Andria: “I think he’s upset because they forgot to feed him.”


If I have failed to quote someone correctly I am deeply sorry, but it's too late now.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds truly frightening! I'd rather stay home and watch something really scary...like Not really a celebrity dancing or Kate without Jon makes seven or Psycho spouse swap. Reality TV--that's frightening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is spooky how cooky an ookie monster might lookie.

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a comment! PLEASE!