Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stuff of the Day

http://www.defuzzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/lint_roller.jpg
Song of the day: I Think We're Alone Now- Tommy James and the Shondels
Movie phrase of the day: "I saw something nasty in the wood shed!"- Cold Comfort Farm
Weapon of the day: Sticky lint roller- from Walgreens
Book of the day: In the Deep Woods- Nicholas Conde
Color of the day: Black or Red ( I can't decide)
Fantasy of the day: I remember the kisses in the hallways....
Word of the day: Dingle (They tricked me in scrabble! I could've won if only they wouldn't have lied about dingle...)
Dance move of the day: Shimmy
Restaurant of the day: Taco Bell
Sport of the day: Football (even though football players are wimps and pansies...)
Disease of the day: Sports fanaticism
Singer of the day: Olivia Newton-John
Electronic device of the day: Microwaves
Musical Instrument of the day: Bagpipes

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you'd taken up bagpipes. I thought you were just torturing a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it seems to make sense that if you are going to have a "Stuff of the Day" theme, you are going to have to change it every day, right?
    (And there are people who will be checking...)

    ReplyDelete

Please write me a comment! PLEASE!